1. In international trade, redemption of documents under L/C operations means that ( B ).
A. the beneficiary must pay the proceeds in order to get documents from the bank
B.the applicant must pay the proceeds in order to get documents from the bank
C.the beneficiary must tender the document to the bank in order to get the goods
D.the applicant must tend治疗癫痫病时，治疗的费用是不是很多呢？er the document to the bank in order to get the goods
2. The seller had made a sales contract with the buyer under the CFR term, therefore the scope of freight forwarder’s service on behalf of the seller normally does not include ( A )
A. arranging import customs clearance
B.delivering the goods to the carrier at the port of shipment
C.arranging export customs clearance通辽癫痫哪家医院好
D.booking space with the marine carrier
3. According to INCOTERMS 2000, ( B ) means that the seller delivers the goods to the carrier nominated by him but the seller must in addition pay the cost of carriage necessary to bring the goods to the named place of destination and also to procure insurance for the goods during the carriage.
4. According to UCP 600, the term “shipment to be made at the middle of May” in the letter of credit shall be construed as ( A )
A. from the 11th to the 20th of May
B.from the 15th to the 25th of May
C.from the 10th to the 20th of May
D.from the 16th to the 31st of May
5. The All Risks in PICC Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses does not cover the risks of ( 南宁什么医院治癫痫C )
D.taint of odour
6. The vessel’s cubic capacity is usually stated both in grain capacity and in bale capacity. The ( B ) is the volume of a vessel’s hold to carry packaged dry cargo such as pallets, boxes, cartons etC.
A. grain capacity
C.gross tonnage http:/